Any Business Welcome
How Membership Works
Thank you for your interest in OWBA!
OWBA membership is available to all businesses located in Ottawa’s Osgoode Ward, and beyond. This includes all types of business from large, established operations to small, self-employed start-ups. We also support not-for-profit organizations.
By enrolling as a member you are immediately entitled to all the benefits of membership: business management resources, web and social media promotion, information sharing, advocacy at all levels of government and more.
Read more about Membership Benefits.
Membership dues cover the duration of the calendar year and are pro-rated for members joining mid-year. All member renewals are invoiced at the beginning of the new year. All business memberships are subject to HST. Payment can be made by cash, cheque, credit card and e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Available to businesses located in Osgoode Ward and beyond the Ward boundaries.
- For events, one person is designated as the member for the business. Additional employees may be subject to event costs.
- Only Members are permitted to vote on OWBA issues.
- Available to not-for-profit organizations and registered charities located inside and outside the Ward.
- Benefit from a 50% reduced membership rate with all the privileges of a full membership.
- Non-profits and charities vote on OWBA issues
Online Membership Application
You can become an OWBA member online or in person at any one of our events.
Payment instructions will follow your online submission.
Please Fill Out All Fields
By submitting this application you agree to receive communications from Osgoode Ward Business Association. You may unsubscribe at any time.
If you prefer to print, complete and mail your application by post: